Thursday, 20 August 2015

One thing after another

After a fairly dull morning waiting for a new release (and raising a bug that fixed itself seconds after I told everyone about it) I went for a walk while the new release was being deployed. Then came back from the walk, and started feeling really crappy - run down, heavy (in the gravitational sense), thick headed, headachy, nauseated and generally naff.
This didn't stop me instantly discovering a supercritical bug in the new release, but did lead to me spending some considerable time hiding in the bathroom so no-one could talk to me or see me looking grey in the face (I probably wasn't really, but that's how I felt)
Still not feeling great after work, I carefully drove home with cold air blasting me in the face, got undressed and lay around in front of the TV all evening.

Food today:
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with a tiny beef 'sizzle steak' and a quarter of an avocado
Lunch: chili lime chicken drumstick with salad
Dinner: a chunk of smoked sausage to see if eating would settle my stomach - not so much.
Snacks: cheese

2 comments:

  1. You could be antibody building which makes you feel really rough. there are two outcomes one you get whatever it is or two the antibodies win and nothing happens

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't sound good - hoping it's a lot better now.
    J x

    ReplyDelete