Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Keep on running...

I'm constipated. So even though I'm tracking my food like a good girl my weight is currently going up and even though I know why I hate hate hate it
:-(. It's possible I mentioned this earlier. In passing.
Today I discovered was shown a way to kill cravings. Apparently all I need is to read the words Vampire spit and suddenly I'm not hungry anymore :-) No one brought cake in the end (although someone is leaving this week so that won't last) but I don't think I would have wanted it anyway. Phew.

My colouring plans yesterday were both successful and unsuccessful. On the one hand I hoped that the pens would be a bit more like colouring in as a child - bright clashing primary colours with no subtlety and lots of fun. And it was. On the other hand I failed to check up front on the colour bleeding side of things, and despite having bought a book I thought was supposed to have thicker pages I discovered that the colour bleeds right through - so if I want to use the pens I just halved the number of pages I can colour on properly. Sigh. Ah well, it's producing some quite interesting effects on a repeating pattern on the back of the page I'm using at the moment.
This morning I went out before work to do some walk - run intervals. I was out for a whopping 15 minutes, alternating between walking and running, using the timer function on my phone's clock set to a 1 min countdown. I did walk about 2 minutes to warm up first. I think 15 minutes is doable - so I'm going to aim to do that at least 3 times a week, building up until I can run without stopping to walk for the 15 minutes, then I might increase speed before increasing time. Except knowing me there's a good chance I'll get bored and stop. Still, I have something to work towards anyway.
I also walked at lunchtime and after work, and now I'm shattered though I'm not sure if that is cause and effect or just a coincidence.

Food today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with mushrooms, onion and green pepper
Lunch: Gammon with salad and a Greek yogurt
Dinner: fat fast Shirataki mac 'n' cheese
Snacks: cheese, cashews

1 comment: