Monday, 31 August 2015

Dull weekend

This weekend I started the zero carb thing, and even though I was previously very low carb I couldn't believe how lacking in energy I was. On Saturday I did manage to walk 10 miles - but it felt like 20! Sunday I walked at most a mile and a half, today not even that far. I was expecting the first few days to be hard and in fairness in every other way it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be - no upset stomach, headache or (as far as I noticed - M might disagree) moodiness; just an overwhelming desire to lie down all day every day.
Hopefully I'll have more energy soon, once I adapt. Because of the lack of energy I don't have a lot to report for today, I was just watching TV, reading zero carb & keto blogs and forums, and doing a very little cooking.
Even if I'd wanted to go out today the weather would have stopped me so my tiredness was a blessing in disguise - I can't remember the last time I was so unfrustrated and so not angry about constant heavy rain at the weekend!

Food today:
Breakfast: leftover roast lamb
Lunch: Chicken drumsticks and hard boiled egg
Dinner: Pork chop and chicken drumstick
Snacks: cheese

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure its the right way to go if it makes you feel so very lethargic, Chrissie?
    Hope you feel better soon.

    J x

    ReplyDelete