Tuesday, 28 July 2015

The rage ..

No bloat / stomach ache today, yay! Also another 0.8lbs down. After reading a few websites yesterday I convinced myself I had - and probably always had had - IBS. But now it's gone so unless there's a recurrence I intend to forget and ignore - my favourite approach. I won't be drinking milk by the pint anymore due to the carbs, so if that's it I'll be all right anyway.
Today started sunny but chilly then went to overcast, dreary and chilly later. It's definitely summer.
I had a monumentally frustrating morning today being held up in my work by other people who had to do their jobs first so that I had something to test. At times like that I'm better off working from home so I can snarl, swear and call them names when they make things harder than they need to be. Unfortunately I was in the office and had to bottle it all up. This was not easy and I'm slightly surprised my head didn't explode as I wasn't venting the pressure. The reasonable part of my nature - the minority - kept pointing out that supporting my deployment was not in fact the only work they had to do. The rest of me stewed and stamped it's mental feet and basically threw a tantrum. Neither part of me in any way affected the outcome of anything. But the tantrum was more satisfying. If rage burns calories (and it feels like it should) I should be lbs lighter tomorrow... I really wanted to rampage screaming through the office throwing things.

I went for a walk at lunchtime on my own as my walking buddy was selfishly taking a vacation day. It was OK, but that cold wind I kept moaning about a month or two definitely seems to be back. As a result I found lots of things to do in the kitchen after work that didn't include going for a walk.

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with pate, red onion and tomato
Lunch: pork scratchings and egg fast vanilla custard
Dinner: Shirataki fettuccine Alfredo
Snacks: macadamia nuts, cheese

2 comments:

  1. :-) I love the idea of rage buring more calories!!!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete