Friday, 10 July 2015

So depressed

I'm unbelievably depressed today and don't know why. Wishing I was dead, wondering why I got out of bed this morning... I hoped writing this would get it out of my system but it just underlines the fact that I have no real reason or justification for feeling this way and that makes it worse because I'm pathetically self pityingly sucky. All I want to do is go home, get into bed, and stay there, alone, for the rest of my life. Instead of which I'm in the office and can't even hunker down in miserable silence because I have to talk to people and worst of all, demo some software for people.
Inside my head I'm using language I can't bring myself to write for anyone else to see.

2 comments:

  1. Do not despair it will pass I know the feeling only too well. How about treating yourself to an indulgent lunch CHOCOLATE IS GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Chrissie, I'm so sorry. Those waves of depression can stop you in your tracks, can't they? Take care of yourself and rest a bit - you'll get out of this soon.

    ReplyDelete