Friday, 17 July 2015

It's Friday!!!

I worked from home today and spent a lot of the time standing up with my laptop balanced on various surfaces. Words can't express how much I wish I worked in an office with adjustable desks or a standing desk area - feels so much better than sitting down all day.
I went for a walk at lunchtime of course - a shopping trip to pick up some last minute bits and bobs for my FiL's visit. It had been dingy and drizzling all morning but managed to dry out and warm up for me by the time I needed it to. I'd missed my morning walk due to housework that we couldn't be bothered to do yesterday evening. And my FiL didn't fancy a walk on arrival so I missed that one too :-(

Food today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs
Lunch: cheese and sausage plate
Dinner: Takeaway tandoori platter
Snacks: cheese

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time with your FiL. The weather is good here and I hope it stays good for you too!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the FiL visit went well and that you're feeling better emotionally and physically this week.

    ReplyDelete