Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Every day a little bit better

I managed to stay completely on plan with the food today - low carb plan - which did make me feel much more in control thankfully. I couldn't fit in a walk before work so I had to settle for a lunchtime walk and plenty of pacing around the office which according to my pedometer added in to about 3.5 miles - a big drop from last week but I was really squeezing in an unsustainable amount of walking last week. After work I hopped in the bath again. It does feel really good - almost luxurious - to lie there and just relax. It reminded me of how I used to take a bath after work 4 days a week when I was working away in Nottingham as both stress relief and binge avoidance. It's still filling both roles now!
I weighed myself this morning and it was, justifiably, horrific. However, and I guess this is a sign of how much better I am feeling generally today, it was motivatingly horrific not face down in a bathtub of whisky / chocolate horrific. I'm not brave enough to post a number just yet though.
So here I go again.... (Hopefully) onwards and downwards - on the scale that is!

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with leek, mushrooms and tomatoes with a plum
Lunch: egg fast pancakes with butter and cheese
Dinner: egg drop soup
Snacks: cheese

1 comment:

  1. It's one weight on one day - and I'm glad you are feeling so much better again. :-)
    J xxx

    ReplyDelete