Friday, 19 June 2015

Bum

Beautiful day today - windy but beautiful and when the wind dropped, hot hot hot!
Can I just say TFIF - I am so ready for the weekend!!! Apart from the lovely sunshine today was pretty crap - stressful stuff at work, more back pain just when I thought it had gone, and a rubbish journey home that stopped my intended after work walk. I was really frustrated and pissed off by midafternoon and I gave in to temptation and bought a (small) bag of peanut M&M's. This was already not going to be an egg fast day but it was supposed to be a keto day so I messed that up - but I wasn't inclined to binge so I suppose it could be worse. Back on the wagon tomorrow.

Food today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs
Lunch: cream cheese pancakes
Dinner:  salmon and low carb veg stir fry
Snacks: cheese; M&M's

1 comment:

  1. It's been a tough week for you . . be kind to yourself. xxx
    J x

    ReplyDelete