Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Just call me Moby Dick

Another slightly better night last night and I'm feeling at least 40% human today - not enough to train,  but I did manage a 2 mile walk at lunch, and didn't eat anything I hadn't planned, so some positives today. Having said that,  work was really really really really really annoying and I'm hugely fed up of it. I'm not vigorously job hunting,  but I have started to send my cv out when I see a very interesting job advertised (sadly so far they're not returning my interest however - but I have to start somewhere) Also thanks to the lack of training & bingeing at the weekend I feel like a bloated disgusting whale. 
Fingers crossed tomorrow I might make it up to 50% human... onwards and upwards (not in weight hopefully - I'm currently avoiding the scales)

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with bacon,  mushrooms and leek
Lunch: beef salad
Dinner: pork chop with leek, green beans & broccoli
Snacks: 2 minute cocoa protein muffin topped with a little Nutella as it was so dry

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, know what you mean about work irritations. Good luck with looking for something new (hope you find your dream job).

    Food sounds great and you are certainly NOT the whale you feel you are!

    Take care, chin up and onwards...

    ReplyDelete