Monday, 3 June 2013

Poisoned myself…

At the weekend I had chocolate. Lots of it actually.

I’m not sure why I suddenly snapped and went nuts, but I certainly did – borderline binged. I was testing if I still liked it and testing if I could deal with it, and possibly punishing myself for something – I don’t know what – but either way, it was a bad bad bad idea… And I didn’t even enjoy it when I was eating it.

Today I’m laid up with a migraine. I suspect the two things are linked. More motivation to NOT do that again.

I can be really stupid sometimes.

Note for the future… Chocolate is not repeat NOT a food group, certainly not essential to my happiness, and apparently not to my physical well being either.

I would say that I won’t do that again but I don’t doubt that at some point I will. Not for a while though…

No comments:

Post a Comment