Thursday, 6 June 2013

Cluck cluck

Well, after my admittedly poor attempt at starting to run yesterday I've been sore all day - not my legs, I'm not that unfit, but the part of me that was squashed into the two sports bras... Love and learn! At lunchtime today I took a relaxed stroll of about 3 miles - I wasn't tracking it so I don't know exactly how far, but it was all on tarmac and I naturally walk faster on firm level surfaces.
After work it was climber day again. Slightly seems like a waste of the sunshine, but if I want to get back in the habit of varying the intensity of my exercise - and I do - I need to put that first or I'll just keep telling myself - and you - that I'm going to start soon / tomorrow / next week/ next year / sometime / never...
Struggled to think of anything to eat this morning... I'm so sick of eggs its just not true, probably at least partly due to eating 4 yesterday (well 3 whole eggs and an egg-equivalent of egg whites anyway). I still ended up with eggs for breakfast though, I just couldn't come up with anything better - though I hard boiled them instead of scrambling them AGAIN.
Breakfast: 1 hard boiled egg and a little deli cooked chicken. And some Greek yoghurt - I need to stop buying it because I'm addicted - but I can't, because I'm addicted...
Lunch: 3 tiny chicken drumsticks roasted with hot wings sauce, hard boiled egg
Dinner: chicken livers sautéed with bacon, mushrooms & leek
Just call me Cluckie from now on why don't you...

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment