Friday, 24 May 2013

Nuts!

Somehow I managed to feel guilty eating breakfast today... Last time I had an IF plan I fasted every other day and the decision to only fast 2 days a week this time seems kind of wimpy by comparison. I suppose I'll get used to it, and when it stops producing results I'll just add in extra fast days to restart things. I got over the guilt very quickly and was quite happy to snack & lunch as usual (yes, I'm still snacking. I will work on that sometime honest). The snacking included rather too many nuts…


Annoyingly (because I have trouble focusing on the bigger picture) we have had a viewing booked for tomorrow morning. I'm still going to London with my brother, but we may have a shortened day that starts with housework for me... jolly good - not! I shall be very annoyed if they don't buy the house!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How many years do you plan on dieting?

    ReplyDelete