Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Lost for words

And for thoughts as well.
Today I have been by turns really busy and really bored. The most fun I had all day was starting to read the Primal Blueprint by Mark Sissons of MarksDailyApple fame. I've been looking at the blog for years, and previously owned the cookbooks electronically (but lost them when I gave up my first Kindle in favour of a Paperwhite). I hadn't actually focused on reading the whole book before but now that I'm low carb / high fat - ing I decided to go back to the basics. I'm really enjoying it so far, unsurprising really as the blog is so well-written.

Apart from that I have nothing at all to report today. I haven't broken the low carb thing; I'm still strangely failing to lose weight and hungrier than normal (hormonal issues I suspect).

No exercise today. I was cooking multiple meals so I can just heat them up from the freezer. I'm running my slow cookers at the moment because once my estate agent gets off his ass and lists the house I won't want to use them in case of viewings. I've made a massive vat of turkey vegetable soup, a large pan of turkey bolognese sauce, a beef stew and I'm now cooking an oxtail overnight. It's all (slow) go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment