Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Less good today - TMI alert

So, not in work today. I actually slept ok last night right through to the alarm went off at 5:15. Only when I hit the bathroom did I realise there was something unpleasant and painful going on. UTI anyone?

So, I started to go to work when I finally managed to pry myself off the loo, and 5 minutes into the journey I turned round and drove home to take OTC remedies and painkillers and stuck close to the bathroom. So I didn't manage to go for any walks either. Yesterday I managed a whopping 20 mins on the climber, today I just managed to go up and down the stairs a few times when needed...

I entertained myself on the sofa with a marathon of Criminal Minds and then, when the serial killers got a little heavy, switched to Primeval: New World for light relief. Restful day anyway - apart from the excruciating pain of course.

Still low carb of course, no sense throwing everything away just because I have a recurring condition after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment