Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Can't think of much to say today...

Plodding along with low carb, finding my clothes are fitting me better (the skirts I could hardly get into a month ago are now totally comfortable and the jeans that wouldn't stay fastened any more don't undo themselves any more) and the weight is obviously coming off, though slower than I'd like - so I think I might tweak some things, though I'm certainly not giving up on it. I've been eating a lot of cheese, particularly for snacks - its probably worth cutting back on that. I've also been eating pork scratchings as they satisfy a need for crunch and salt - but some of them are very salty indeed, so its probably worth cutting down on them too to discourage water retention. Also eating nuts - which is allowed on the plan - but not measuring them in any way might not be helping. I plan to try reducing all these things (without running straight out to find replacement vices) and see how that goes. Its hard though, I barely ate cheese for years because I wasn't as keen on the reduced calorie ones I was relying on, and now I'm really enjoying it again!
Also, I know I keep saying it but its true - I want to train more. This week that's unlikely as we have estate agents visiting every evening to value the house, so need a) to make sure the house is ready and b) don't want to be sweating away on the climber while they are walking round the house, but next week for sure...
BTW, the chopped liver recipe I mentioned yesterday is very good, even though I screwed up the recipe by using a disproportionate amount of the livers.
Leftovers for dinner today reducing the contents of the freezer further, plus there is now space in the fridge since I used quite a lot of veg in the turkey soup I've been eating for the last several days. I'm sick of the soup though, and its not done with yet, so I may have to find some room in the freezer and have something else for lunch for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment