Sunday, 3 February 2013

Still trying

I actually trained twice this weekend on the Versaclimber. foodwise wasn't great but could have been worse. I don't actually remember the last time I got on the climber twice in a week, plus I did 2.5 chin-ups - and I walked a few miles as well today, though it was around Reading in pursuit of a three course lunch. On the other hand I only had a small bowl of tomato-green bean soup for dinner, so it could have been worse.
We watched Snow White & the Huntsman in the afternoon and both enjoyed it although it was a lot darker and less fairy tale-like than we expected.
Onwards and downwards (hopefully..); my plan for tomorrow is to fast again but if I struggle due to the very small lunch I'll settle for just not going crazy. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment