Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Yawwwwn......

Today has been a really tedious day at work, so much so that I wasn't sure I was going to make it to lunchtime without frothing at the mouth. I was basically updating tests I wrote a couple of months ago to reflect the changes to the software that have happened since then. If that doesn't sound dull enough to make you want to gouge out your own eyes with a biro (and I'm pretty sure it does) then you never wrote a test script....
I'm still struggling to get out of bed in the morning. Today I did 20 pushups straight away - before I was awake enough to register whether I had back ache or not. The answer was yes, a little, but no more than I'm the average no-exercise at all day, so I might risk doing that again. I reluctantly drove a load of glass to the recycling bin this morning, its been waiting for me to feel like walking it there but I chickened out, as the rucksack was very heavy and the effort of putting it on seemed dodgy, even though the weight would've been evenly distributed once it was on.

Food today:
Breakfast: all bran with fruit

P1160275

Lunch: ham salad followed by melon chunks

P1160273

Dinner: omelette & new potatoes

P1160276

Snacks: Greek yoghurt; apple & Babybel

No comments:

Post a Comment