Friday, 7 December 2012

Less frustrated today

I took... steps, and a pill, to deal with my constipation yesterday and while I can't say I feel light as a feather today I will say I feel more human! A happy digestive system = a happy Chrissie ;-)
And Friday is always good as well... Even though I'm working from home on Sunday again. Tomorrow of course I have a massive and calorific lunch coming, and my Dad & his wife are visiting so I'm looking forward to that, although on the diet front I'd prefer to put it off till about June 2014... By which time I'd probably still be wishing I had lost all the weight first!
For the second time, today laziness & procrastination saved me from temptation... My lunchtime soup was not incredibly filling, but I was too lazy to shop for more food... Then someone brought cookies and doughnuts in and I procrastinated over the Rolo cookies until they all disappeared - who'd have thought two of my worse personality traits could prove so useful??? Maybe I should embrace my inner sloth instead of bemoaning my lack of fitness...

Food today:

Breakfast: All Bran with blueberries etc

Lunch: raw ginger soup


Dinner: slow cooker turkey casserole that simmered away all day while I was at work


Snacks: Greek yoghurt with stewed apple; unstewed apples with a mini Babybel lite



Dinner: slow cooker turkey casserole that simmered away all day while I was at work


Snacks: Greek yoghurt with stewed apple; unstewed apples with a mini Babybel lite



Stay Healthy Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment