Thursday, 29 November 2012

Working from home

I worked from home today as I had to make a doctor's appointment and the surgery I go to has a ridiculous policy of only making appointments on the day, for that day. It took half an hour just to get through on the phone, but they were able to fit me in at 11 so I just took an early long lunch break, and after my appointment fitted in a session on the mountain climber - 40 mins again! I was getting a few twinges on my back by the end but I think they've worn off now. It was nice working from home - casual dress, no one talking about football incessantly, and a comfy sofa to sit on while I worked - not to mention of course, access to the mountain climber and the shower, two things they do not have in the office!

Food today:
Breakfast: steel cut oats with blueberries, flax & whey

P1160263

Lunch : 'Smooth operator' raw soup

P1160264

Dinner: Pan fried venison steak with potatoes dauphinois and salad

P1160265

Snacks: protein cookie, gf toast with jam; cottage cheese sweetened with a little syrup

Weight: 155 lbs grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment