Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Is it Wednesday already?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...
It feels more like Friday than Wednesday to be honest. Everybody say it with me: I HATE RAIN. I HATE RAIN. Gah. Bloody weather.
Haven't been for a walk again yet. I know I shouldn't let myself be put off if I'm serious about being more active, but come on... I was further encouraged to be lazy by more back pain. I'm quite willing to walk when the pain is between my shoulder blades - which has happened lately, or roughly in the kidney area (which has often been a problem for me) but at the moment its.... well, lower... Ok, so I actually have a pain on my ass, and that takes away a lot of the fun when it comes to walking!!!

At least I'm still calorie counting. And still feeling more in control than I have for a while, thank god. Although that doesn't stop me wishing I was losing 3lbs a day, fat, muscle or water, I don't even care...

Food today:
Breakfast: all bran with blueberries & raisins for a change...

P1160241

Lunch: big salad with (deli) chicken

P1160238

Dinner: more poultry... Turkey & soy mince chilli, lazily made using a jar of Uncle Ben's hot chilli sauce in a jar, with cauliflower rice. It may be lazy but its also spicy, rich & flavourful!

P1160242

Snacks: 2 Vegetable smoothies

Weight: 155.25lbs

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment