Sunday, 9 September 2012

Day 5

Yesterday went well! In the afternoon I had a job interview, in the evening I was offered the job (only 6 weeks of work, but very local and the possibility of more). All day I stuck to the diet and didn’t even want to break it, and in total I walked about 5, maybe 5.5 miles. Why aren’t they all like that?

Of course if I felt like I was hitting my stride with the diet, that would be too bad just when my brother is arriving today. I’ve made plans to do as well as possible if my willpower survives; if not, well, I’ll just start again after he goes home and enjoy his visit while he’s here.

 

ETA: this didn’t post yesterday due to internet connection issues but I thought I’d add it back in even though it doesn’t really add much of interest

Food:

Breakfast: Banana shake

P1160156

Snack: Banana shake pt II

Lunch: Sauerkraut salad (and I managed to get some actual sauerkraut too)

P1160158

Snack: Pineapple Protein shake and a small handful of cashews & walnuts

P1160159

Dinner: Kreamy Dill Delight – not a huge fan of this one, it contained raw kale (because I was out of spinach, so that’s my own fault) and broccoli so it was a little bitter for my taste

P1160160

Weight: 153.5lbs

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment