Friday, 7 September 2012

Day 4

Wow, eating solid food (even once a day) felt good yesterday! I didn’t train because of my still aching legs, but did walk 3.5 miles or so in the evening once it got less humid (and a beautiful evening it was too)

I have a job interview this afternoon, wish me luck!

Food:

Breakfast: Ginger Mango shake – tastes much much better than it looks!

P1160152

Snack: Ginger Mango shake pt II

Lunch: Easy being green salad. Should’ve been made with sauerkraut but I couldn’t get any so I used kimchi instead – wow it was a pungent and exciting flavour situation with kimchi and capers in the same salad…

P1160153

Snack: Strawberry Mint Shake – more minty than strawberry-y, so nice but not my favourite

P1160154

Dinner: Red pepper soup – yum!

P1160155

Supper (allowed, though optional): cashews

Weight: 154.1lbs

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

  1. I had a look at this cleanse a couple of weeks' ago - it's something I would really love to do but a) I don't have the willpower and b) I'd need a self-cleaning blender.

    I think if you are finding it tricky then perhaps it might be because you're exercising a lot more than the plan suggests? That seems to be a common problem when people take on detox plans because they generally aren't intended for active people!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete