Thursday, 9 August 2012

That’s over

I handed the keys over on the rental house yesterday, though I’m still waiting to find out if the deposit will be returned. It feels like that’s all out of my hands now though, so I’m suddenly mostly relaxed about that – there’s nothing more I can do, so why worry?

I worked out yesterday – climbed on the Versaclimber for the first time probably in 2 months. It has a manual mode as well as programs, and I stayed manual, but lasted 40 minutes so I was very pleased with that. Especially as I’d already walked 3 miles before my (late) breakfast! However, I did feel like a wrung-out dishcloth by evening, with barely the strength to prep and cook dinner let alone eat it, so I guess I overdid it!

Food:

Breakfast: All bran with raisins, strawberries, blueberries & blackberries

P1150976

Lunch: Home-made curried carrot-pumpkin soup with GF toast

P1150977

Dinner: Stir fry with tofu and rice noodles

P1160046

Snacks: Smoothie

P1150978

and melon

Weight: 154.25 lbs – nowhere near where I want to be, but based on BMI I’m now back at a normal healthy weight!

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Well done you! Isn't it lovely when you see the BMI figures and they say something nice?

    Yo've got me thinking it's about time I bought some All Bran again too :-)

    ReplyDelete