Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Mondays suck

Even when I’m not working, I don’t like Mondays. Sunday night I lay awake tossing and turning for bloody hours due to the heat. Then I started planning the final bits that need doing before we hand back the keys on the rental house, my brain started going round in circles, and the next thing you know I’m wider awake than I generally feel during the day… Unfortunately I was expecting deliveries and had things to do at the other house, so I had trouble figuring out where to fit exercise – and didn’t in fact bother in the end, other than walking one mile and climbing some stairs. Ah well, after tomorrow I will really be able to make a start without feeling guilty for taking the time when there is work to be done.

On the plus side my food went pretty well, and I didn’t spend the frustrating time sitting around waiting eating – felt pretty good to me, especially after a restless night, so I’m going to give myself credit

Food:

Breakfast:  TVP ‘oatmeal’ with berries & whey

P1150969

Lunch: A salad of millet grains, sliced deli chicken, broccoli, peas, tomato & sweetcorn

P1150970

Dinner: Tuna salad (tinned tuna, mayonnaise, celery & red onion) on a bed of salad vegetables

P1150973

Snacks:Greek yoghurt, popchips

P1150971

Weight: 155.5lbs

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment