Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Monday

Yesterday was yet another day of appointments and chores, so I’m still waiting to get my big walks started – and as I have a job interview on Friday, I’m a little worried in case I don’t have a lot of time (the job is a 45 minute drive away – each way – so I’ll probably have to find a way to exercise at that end if I get it) I’m finally feeling more in control of the food side, and my weight is creeping in the right direction, so I don’t things to start going wrong now…

For the first time since we moved I did a little baking yesterday – I used a recipe for Drop biscuits from my GF Almond Flour Cookbook. The recipe used agave nectar, but I wanted to use up some date syrup, so mine look more like ginger cookies! You’ll see them appearing from time to time…

Food yesterday:

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on GF toast with grilled asparagus & mushroom

P1160068

Lunch: Feta cheese salad

P1160069

Dinner: A spinach curry package (spices plus a sauce) that should have been used with meat, but I made it with beans, okra, onion and peas; served with plain brown rice

P1160072

Snacks: Greek yoghurt sweetened a tiny bit with a smidgeon of sugar free vanilla syrup; a beautiful (and wonderfully named) donut peach

P1160071

Weight: 153 lbs

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment