Thursday, 19 July 2012

Popping in

Hi guys, back again – this time the break wasn’t down to me being lazy, its because I don’t have the phone & internet set up in my new house yet so I couldn’t go online without painfully typing the post into a phone keypad – I’m not that keen I’m afraid!

Nothing much to report anyway, I’ve spent the last few days lugging heavy stuff around and squeezing the contents of a large house into a much smaller house while wishing I’d sold more stuff on ebay. Eating hasn’t been great but I’ve been active anyway!

Weight: 11st 3.5lbs (157.5)

 

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie, lovely to see you back again.
    Active is a good thing. Don't worry and don't beat yourself up about things, including beating that wagon to death with a crowbar :-) - once you are settled in your new home the eating'll get sorted too. We both know you can do it.
    Cheers
    Deniz

    ReplyDelete