Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Too many carbs

Today and yesterday… I’m sleeping poorly at night, waking up ridiculously early, and falling asleep on the sofa during the day. Yesterday I kept the eating under control, today not so much….

Yesterday I walked about 5 miles (intended to walk further, but sleeping and then feeling groggy got in the way); this morning went on the Versaclimber and did pretty well for a pre-breakfast workout, but then the carbs starting kicking my ass, as I desperately looked for some energy to get through till lunchtime…

My mum & her OH are visiting today and tomorrow so I may just post a catch up on Thursday. I’m going to try to stay awake during day light, sleep when its dark, and eat like I’m trying to be healthy… training would be good too…

I’ll let you know how I get on!

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment