Monday, 7 May 2012

Bank Holiday Monday

This morning I saw the sun for about 1.5 minutes and actually thought for once we might have a decent day on a Bank Holiday… but it quickly clouded over and then started to drizzle, and finally to rain quite hard. I had walked into town already by the time it started raining harder, and I’d been on the Versaclimber too, so I didn’t feel too bad about the weather change, especially as an upset stomach meant going for a long walk was inadvisable and my beloved Thames Path isn’t in great shape after all the torrential rain we’ve had lately anyway.

Poor M had to go into work today despite it being a Bank Holiday so when he suggested going out for lunch I was too weak to refuse… unfortunately we went to another local gastropub that doesn’t know anything care about healthy eating…

Food today:

Breakfast: Penultimate portion of Bob’s hot cereal with whey and a mini-tub of chocolate Philadelphia (not buying any more of it – it’s to0o tempting!!!)

P1140031

Lunch: Smoked salmon

P1140034

followed by The Biggest gammon steak, egg & chips meal of all time…

P1140035

followed by no dessert because I was STUFFED…

Dinner: Fresh air

 

Snacks: Carob-orange muffin topped with another mini-tub of choco-Philly (see what I mean about too tempting??? OMG it looks gross, but believe me it tastes way better);

P1140033

melon chunks

Weight: 154.4lbs

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, my word Chrissie... you actually liked that Philly chocolate stuff??? I'll admit that it called to me and I was so tempted I bought some, but took one taste and spat it out as to me it was truly 'orrid!

    Gimme the black pepper & spring onion version any day :-)

    ReplyDelete