Friday, 27 April 2012

The sun is shining!

Off and on anyway. This morning I looked out at glorious sunshine, decided to go out down town, and by the time I got my coat & rucksack on – pouring again!!! Luckily it stopped almost as soon as it started and I made it without getting wet again. Only one mile though, given the below training…

Training today: 40 mins mountain climber on the harder of the two programs I’ve tried so far – sweaty mess, but happy!

This afternoon I watched Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. Veeery slow moving, very hard to follow (or is that because I was playing Angry Birds at the same time?) but interesting, with a stellar cast, well worth watching if you don’t need your spies body surfing out of planes a la James Bond!

Food today:

Breakfast: Bobs hot cereal with whey and raisins

P1130990

Lunch: Chicken salad – I mixed chopped cooked chicken with cottage cheese, raw broccoli and spring onions (scallions) to top the green salad

P1130992

Dinner: Salmon salad. I bought a whole salmon (minus the head and guts) from Asda and baked it in foil intending to use it for a Dukan day – but I’ve decided I’d rather have the energy to train / walk miles, so I’ll stick with my carbs 

P1130994

Snacks: All bran with soy milk, raisins and peaches

P1130991

Apple & babybel

P1130981

Weight: 155.4 lbs

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment