Friday, 20 April 2012

Rest day Thursday

Not my choice to have a rest day today but I had an upset stomach this morning so I decided not to push my luck. Of course that doesn’t mean no walking at all, that would never do… but I only managed a mile just to get a bit of fresh air, I didn’t want to get too far from a bathroom (TMI? Sorry….)

I was nervous first thing, wondering if I would be pushed into a binge if I didn’t train. The last 3 days, when I’ve been much more active, my appetite just about disappeared (which is unheard of for me – training has never had that effect before) but I couldn’t help wondering if the lack of exercise combined with the rapid transit system operating in my digestive system might knock me off the wagon. Not so! Though I did have a couple of chocolates just because it was there and I was tired… and then when M came home he wanted to go out for dinner, and I admit that I caved when he suggested going to the Crown at Bray (another part of Heston Blumenthal’s empire), which I’ve wanted to try for a while. It was a beautiful meal, though I kind of wished I hadn’t been designated driver as I don’t drink anything at all when I have to drive.

Food today:

Breakfast: Mixed grain porridge with a splash of vanilla soy milk, chocolate whey and raisins (excuse the revolting looking bowl, I mixed it all together in there obviously)

P1130930

Lunch: Salad with low fat feta cheese & prawns, and a side of grilled asparagus

P1130932

Dinner: Grilled leeks with Taleggio cheese & hazelnut crumb

P1130933

Hake with Jerusalem artichoke puree & purple sprouting broccoli, with a side order of skinny fries

P1130934

P1130935

Rhubarb Eton mess

P1130936

Snacks: Apple & babybel; Greek yoghurt & honey with some ground flax

P1130931

Weight: 155.25lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment