Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Out and about

Well, last night I managed to sleep till 2am then was awake off and on the rest of the night. It didn’t bother me early on, but the day was very long and I was very tired by the end of it!

My brother & I decided to go into London today and explore the Whitechapel area, where neither of us has been before except vicariously while watching Whitechapel on the TV. There wasn’t much to see there, so we walked back to civilisation via the Gherkin, Leadenhall Market, lunch at a Wetherspoons near the Tower of London, and then Camden Town to return to the Horses Stable Market.

P1130888P1130893P1130896P1130898P1130903P1130906P1130910P1130912

I expected to be aching after yesterday’s exercise-fest but felt amazingly not too bad this morning (or maybe I was delirious from lack of sleep Winking smile) so I decided to give myself an energy boost by using the Versaclimber again for 40 mins before breakfast (but after some caffeine – I’m not trying to be Superwoman!)

Food today:

Breakfast: Mixed grain porridge with whey & blueberries

Lunch: Superfood salad with char grilled chicken

P1130913

Dinner: Monkfish wrapped in Parma ham with asparagus, peas, new potatoes & broccoli – forgot the photo again!!!

Snacks: Clementine cocoa 2 minute muffin; mini babybel; bag of skinny sweet & salt popcorn

Weight: 156.5lbs

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

  1. Can I ask the exact recipe of the protein cakes you make?
    I LOVE them , and I'm always looking for new variations ,
    Thanks :)

    Sarah
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete