Thursday, 12 April 2012

Going well

I feel like I’m getting back into things more now – the food isn’t going badly anyway, though the exercise isn’t really keeping up with that as well as it should! I have walked about 5 miles today, doing some exploring of possible properties to rent / buy in the area, shopping, and taking donations to the charity shop in town, but that was all I could be bothered to do.

I also baked some gluten free bread from my Healthy Artisan bread in 5 mins a day book. I used sorghum flour for the first time, and adapted the recipe to substitute quinoa flour for some of the brown rice flour in the recipe because I was running out. I was really unimpressed with the dough – it looked like a very runny batter – but the finished loaves were rather beautiful I think, and the crumb was excellent! (And it tastes really good too!)

P1130849P1130851

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with raisins and peaches – no photo because you’ve seen it before!

Lunch: GF Chicken noodle soup

P1130852

Dinner: Haddock baked in foil with Old Bay seasoning and lemon juice; topped with a dry fried egg and served with grilled asparagus & broccoli and sautéed samphire

P1130863

Snacks: Clementine protein ‘cake’ with pineapple cottage cheese and peaches;

P1130850

Pop chips & melon – and a little pot of frozen yoghurt (only 150cals)

P1130861P1130862

Weight: 156.5lbs

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment