Monday, 30 January 2012

On the mend

I managed to get on the elliptical today – and stay there for 40 mins. Exercising, not just staring slack-jawed at the TV screen Winking smile

Felt good to get sweaty again after a couple of weeks off. I also walked a mile, not exactly lots of effort but better than flat on my back, reading my kindle on the sofa!

Still a bit congested so I’m not pushing myself too hard just yet. Hopefully though that’ll be pass pretty soon – I don’t think I’ve had a coughing fit today, so that’s a good sign!

The down side though? HUNGRY all afternoon….

Food today:

Breakfast: Oatbran with cookies & cream whey, blueberries and soy milk.

P1130068

Lunch: Chicken vegetable soup with gf buckwheat sourdough bread

Dinner: Tofu Bolognese on brown rice spaghetti with a small side salad

P1130079

Snacks: Protein smoothie with frozen ‘exotic fruit’; soy yoghurt with berries;

P1130078

a few dried apricots

Weight:162 again. Told you I was maintaining way too high… Sad smile

1 comment: