Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!!!

I’m not getting back to regular life until tomorrow as I still have some guests and a lunch reservation at a fancy restaurant, but tomorrow the diet starts again – and as hypocritical as this would sound if you knew how gratuitously evil I’ve been these holiday period, I can’t wait to start eating real nutritious food in amounts that don’t leave my stomach aching! I hope you’ve all been a lot more comfortable than me these last few days!

However, my main New Year’s resolution is to put that behind me, quit bashing myself, and just focus on doing what I know will work to help me lose the excess weight, fit back into my clothes, and start feeling more human and less like a huge distended stomach on legs…

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good resolution to me :)

    Have a happy new year, and enjoy your lunch out!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete