Friday, 6 January 2012

Day 4

Day 4 really was a struggle. I didn’t binge, but came perilously close to it in the afternoon when I ate enough stuff that I shouldn’t have to have no appetite for or interest in eating dinner. I was stuck indoors until about 2:30 waiting for a delivery – you know how that frustrates me! – and didn’t train in the morning because I had a bunch of miscellaneous aches and pains that put me off. Then of course I didn’t want to answer the door red & sweaty or risk missing the delivery due to being in the shower. Not getting any exercise left me feeling restless and snacky, and my self-control was the first casualty Sad smile

I did bake some gf bread, hoping for a distraction, but had an ache & pain in my arm so I had to use the kenwood chef to mix the dough, which wasn’t hands on enough to produce the effect I was looking for (though made damn good bread)

P1120830

Food yesterday:

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs and a gf flatbread

P1120828

Lunch: Spinach soup and GF beer bread. I added some turkey and mushrooms to the soup

P1120829

Dinner/snacks: GF rice crackers, ham, Greek yoghurt, raisins, more Greek yoghurt, a slice of gf buckwheat sourdough bread, more raisins…

Weight: 161.25lbs

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie

    You may be finding it an uphill battle at the moment, but those pesky lbs are coming off so keep up the good work. It will get easier.... honest!

    BTW, if you ever felt like posting a gf bread recipe I'd love to have a go at it :-)

    ReplyDelete