Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Day 2

Day 2 was a bit tougher than Day 1 – I did feel hungry & snacky all the time (hardly surprising going from 12 meals a day to 5!!!) and several times I didn’t manage to stop myself because it was raining torrentially and I couldn’t bring myself to go out for a distracting walk. I did manage to resist eating really calorific snacks though, and the scales are down again this morning so I guess that was enough!

I trained before breakfast yesterday – the good old faithful elliptical walker – then took down my Christmas tree and hoovered up all the stray tinsel, so there was some good active stuff going on there. In the afternoon there was a break in the rain, but it didn’t look like it would last long so I settled for a quick dash into town for some big bottles of flavoured water (I drank 3.5 litres of water yesterday – much more than I have been forcing down!)

Food on the 3rd:

Breakfast: A big ‘green’ smoothie of berries, spinach, whey and banana (ok, it’s more sludge coloured than green, but that’s what happens when you add berries…)

P1120821

Lunch: Was very green – spinach soup, to which I had added a tiny bit of stilton left over from Christmas

P1120822

Dinner: A big-ass salad with basil tofu again (yesterday’s photo as today’s was so similar – minus the coleslaw on top)

P1120820

Snacks: a jar of cockles; some raisins; a pot of Greek yoghurt with a tiny bit of honey; some roast turkey

Weight: 163.25

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Chrissy! Here's to a happy and healthy 2012...:-)

    ReplyDelete