Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Day 1 proper

I started yesterday with a session on the elliptical, followed by eating healthily all day (though allowing slightly more snacking than I want to continue on with because I’m cutting back so much from the last few weeks) and a nice approx. 4 mile walk in the afternoon. I was rewarded for being better by feeling worse – a slight head ache, a possible mild ear infection, tired and cranky. Withdrawal symptoms maybe?

Food yesterday:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with raspberries, blackberries & vanilla whey

P1120818

Lunch: Spinach soup with a gf flatbread

P1120819

Dinner: Monster salad with grilled basil tofu

P1120820

Snacks: Some ham; a pint of skimmed milk; a pack of Biltong; a bag of dried apple crisps

Weight today: 165 lbs

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lovely healthy day. I have switched to just having 2 cups of tea a day at the moment. It has given me a slight headache.
    New year is a great time to start x

    ReplyDelete