Friday, 2 December 2011

Rolling along

I expected to ache a bit today but I don’t, and I expected to be hungry all day because of the long hike yesterday but I wasn’t – thankfully!

Its been a gorgeous sunny frosty day today. I deliberately didn’t go for another long walk but just took an hour to stroll into town and browse the shops a bit while exploring another route into the town centre. It was quite relaxing and nice without any pressure on my (slightly) heavy legs!

Food today:

Breakfast: Vegetarian cooked breakfast! One scrambled egg, basil tofu, dry fried mushrooms & fried potatoes

P1120560

Lunch: Soup again! Vegetable soup plus a little of the pumpkin soup from last night that I didn’t eat, mixed together to give a whole new flavour – with some gf beer bread

P1120561

Dinner: Some kind of weird soy mince chilli that I found in the freezer and don’t even remember making…. stuffed into a butternut squash, roasted & served with salad & asparagus

P1120562

Snacks: Alpro soy pudding, melon, Greek yoghurt with stewed rhubarb

Weight: 156.5 lbs

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Nice to dee you back up and running since your move. I was interested in your day at River Cottage I too had a day there but in the days of the old River Cottage and mine was a Pig day so lots of sausage making etc. Hugh ran the day and was just the same as he is on the TV.

    ReplyDelete