Tuesday, 1 November 2011

I'm not dead

I will be back properly - when I get my brain back on straight.

As suggested by the lovely dianeuk, I've been trying not stress so much over the weight right now - I have to, because I've been bingeing / overeating pretty much since my last post. If I manage one OK day, I make up for it the next...

In approx. 2 weeks we're moving house, and I blame the stress - which has really ramped up lately - so I'm pinning my hopes to the theory that things will get easier after the move. We are moving from Wales into England, much much closer to London, so with luck I'll find something more interesting to blog about than the 'woe is me, I suck' theme I'm currently developing. Believe it or not, I'm not even photographing my food at the moment...


Stay Healthy
(unlike me)
Chrissie

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the move Chrissie. how wonderful to be closer to London. It's obvious you enjoy your trips there. :)

    I'm going through a blogging funk myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving house is very stressful so be kind to yourself concentrate on that and forget the diet once you are settled in your new house then you can start again. It really doesn't matter. If you want to make your life easy have a look at the rules of the Harcombe diet just don't eat carb with fat basically. This is the direction I am headed for the last few pounds which are always difficult to shift. Take long walks in country for pleasure not as exercise and take some nice photos for us to see before your leave....

    ReplyDelete