Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Wednesday ramblings

I have not left the house today – no walking, no shopping, lots of looking out the window to frown at the grey skies / drizzle…

I have stuck to the diet completely so far and think I might make it all the way going to bed ASAP and possibly tying myself to the bed… wait, that didn’t come out right…

Exercise today: A dvd of yogalates – 2 workouts in total, both 40 minutes long. I didn’t feel as good while I was training as I do when I’m doing cardio, but it was the shortest 80 minutes I’ve spent training for a while so I shall try to do it again! It didn’t feel as energising as it was described by the presenter / coach (whatever you call them) lady, but it was relaxing and at times made my arms shake due to the resistance band kicking my ass!

Food today:

Breakfast: Cheesecake oat bran galette (galette topped with a mixture of cottage cheese, quark, almond extract & splenda thinned slightly with a few drops of skimmed milk & further topped with stewed rhubarb – and yes – I do know what a horrible colour the rhubarb is Winking smile) followed by a scrambled duck egg with smoked salmon

P1120216P1120222

Lunch: Shirataki noodles stir fried with a very tiny bit of ginger, garlic, chilli, soy sauce & onion, with chicken breast & tofu – surprisingly tasty

P1120224

Dinner: 2 course dinner today

Starter: sautéed seafood medley

P1120225

Main course: Kangaroo kebabs

P1120227

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with 1/2tsp of linseeds and a sprinkle of cinnamon; mini babybel

Weight: STILL 155 lbs (too much salt yesterday? Hopefully……)

1 comment:

  1. oh are the noodles allowed - what are they made from?

    ReplyDelete