Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Plodding on

PP day today. I don’t much care for pure protein days, they don’t give me much scope for my cooking imagination (such as it is) – I tend to feel more inspired by a rainbow of colours and a range of textures and flavours that meat alone (or meat and fish) can’t really provide… sigh. If my weight doesn’t start shifting faster (what? Yes, I know I’ve only been doing this a couple of days!!!!) I may lose interest altogether and go veggie for a week instead, at least that way my taste buds are more satisfied. God, back on the wagon five minutes and already I’m looking for another wagon to jump onto…. I’m the same in the supermarket queues too Winking smile

Speaking of supermarkets, my only exercise today was a walk into town, though my rucksack was quite heavy and I was reminded of how much harder it is to walk up hills on uneven surfaces than to amble along city streets again. I have back ache now so either the bag was too heavy or I didn’t do a great job of distributing the weight properly – probably the latter. It was a lot cooler today, so it looks like the predicted break in the weather maybe about to happen…

Food today:

Breakfast: Oat bran galette, duck egg puff, LF bacon

P1120207

Lunch: Prawns & Cockles followed by a sadly over-cooked Dukan vanilla egg custard

P1120210P1120211

Dinner: Chicken breast smeared with quark and wrapped in LF wafer thin ham before being roasted – and some quail’s eggs because they’re cute and lovely.

P1120215

Snacks: Greek yoghurt sprinkled with cinnamon; fromage frais with stewed rhubarb;

P1120213

most of a pack of chicken breast slices

Weight 155lbs arrgghh

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment