Sunday, 2 October 2011

Not the best start to a Sunday…

Yesterday was a day of gorging again. My mother in law volunteered to bring nibbles for the afternoon & buy us a takeaway in the evening because she didn’t want me running around like a blue-arsed fly as usual when jet lagged. That was really sweet of her and I do appreciate it, but would possibly be feeling better today if I’d had some control over the food… of course, it could also be after effects of the holiday that have ensured the only exercise I’ve had today has been running up the stairs to get to the bathroom…. Sad smile

Yesterday’s weigh in said I had lost just over 2.5lbs (of water, I know…) over night. Today all but half a pound was back (before the diarrhoea kicked in) but that doesn’t worry me considering the maple syrup roasted peanuts, pretzels (both eaten plain and dipped into a melted Galaxy bar), marshmallows (ditto) and wasabi peas I ate. Not to mention the large takeaway at 7pm. But it will come off again just as easily I’m sure, and today was a very good Dukan Attack (pure protein) day!

Food today:

Breakfast: Slightly sweet vanilla oat bran galette with a pot of Greek yoghurt and a sprinkling of cinnamon

P1120192

Lunch: Big omelette egg scramble of roast chicken, 1 whole egg, egg whites, tiny bit of onion and some herbes de Provence

P1120193

Dinner: roast beef & horseradish sauce – very dry, poor piece of beef sadly

P1120195

Snacks: A pack of prawns, some fromage frais and a small amount of ham

No comments:

Post a Comment