Sunday, 4 September 2011

Stop start, stop start

Blogging I mean…

Yesterday I had a fairly uneventful day, spent a lot of it planning a future holiday that you’ll no doubt hear about in time. After tearing my hair out online for hours, I didn’t have the energy to blog as well!

Exercise yesterday was just the standard trip to town. I went over the fields on the way out and came back along the embankment through the nettles. I did the same thing this morning, the only difference being that today I wore Vibrams fivefingers rather than normal walking boots. My feet got slightly damp but it felt pretty good to walk almost barefoot!

Food yesterday:

Breakfast: Strips of smoked mackerel (some plain, some flavoured with peri peri spices) and poached eggs

P1110117

Lunch: leftover bbq

P1110118

Dinner: Seafood platter – on the top, crayfish tails & cockles, underneath steamed white fish and a couple of thin slices of smoked salmon

Food today:

Breakfast: Hard boiled egg, sausage & LF bacon mixed into an egg salad mess with Quark and cottage cheese (no photo because because it looked disturbingly pre-ingested)

Lunch: A huge bowl of soup based on my homemade cream of mushroom soup, chicken stock, cauliflowers, green beans, spinach, asparagus & peppers with turkey breast.

P1110126

Dinner: Tofu, prawn & vegetable stir fry. Not great, which is a shame given how much I looked forward to it after all the recent meat!!!

P1110128

Weight: 143.5 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, how did you find the Vibrams? I've always wanted a pair but I'm worried about them causing injuries. Did you build up to walking long distances in them or just put them on and go?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete