Thursday, 8 September 2011

Not a Dukan day

I have a holiday com9ing up soon (which will cause me to disappear for a period of time that, as usual, I won’t talk about till its over because I’m paranoid about security. But that means definitely not dieting for x weeks, and because I don’t want my stomach screaming at me the minute I put some fruit in it I’m easing up on the Dukan thing in advance. Today I just added some fruit (and some sugar free jelly – what????) to the Dukan things that I would’ve eaten anyway. Fruit is wonderful. I love fruit.

I trained on the elliptical today, though it took till mid-afternoon to get the urge to do it. It’s rained off and on all day, so although I did set out for a walk into town I just couldn’t fancy it in that annoying light drizzly weather.

Food today:

Breakfast: Oat bran pancake with poached egg, bacon & melon. Aaaah, melon

P1110152

Lunch: Chicken soup to which I’d added spinach and mushrooms and forgot to add asparagus – damn

P1110154

Dinner: Chicken boti kebab and beef kaati kebab made by me from Madhur Jaffrey’s Curry Bible, with salad (home-grown tomatoes!) and a dip of natural FF yoghurt & mint sauce.

P1110157

Snacks: Hmm, lots. Greek yoghurt with rhubarb (which is a vegetable, so doesn’t count in the fruit amnesty); sugar free jelly; a bag of dried apple. A couple of BBQ’d sausages (very small thin ones) left over from last week. And some chicken. And some more yoghurt.

Weight: 143.25 lbs

11 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissie, I'm in Texas and with all the wild fires and no rain we've got right now we'll gladly take some of your light drizzle off your hands.. Your meals today look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the food in the picture. looks yummy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent is the only word i can give u for this wonderful blog, keep it up. I will come back again to read some more interesting things on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still learning from you, but I'm trying to achieve my goals. I certainly enjoy reading all that is posted on your blog.Keep the information coming. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!!! i love them :) Nice idea, good things, There are many people searching about that, now they will find enough sources by your post. thank you very much for this information.

    Ready-Made Theaters Logo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your website.This blogs are very informative. I really say thanks to you.

    Facebook Application

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally agree, this is no point earning all that you want in life, when you can't even move from your bed.

    Facebook Application

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is nice job,
    i like mostly eat dry food because they are good for health.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it. You write very well which is amazing. I really impressed by your post.
    Indian wedding footwear

    ReplyDelete