Thursday, 8 September 2011

Belated Wednesday

I was going to post last night but finally got my ass together enough to finish an OU assignment and then crashed, so here I am later  again…

Yesterday wasn’t a bad day all told. In the morning I managed a 40 min elliptical session. In the afternoon, I walked into town and came back with a ridiculously heavy rucksack that almost broke my back and ground my shoulders down to waist height. Then after dinner I did some chin ups – 5, rest, 5, rest, 3 – or more in one day than ever before!!! Not sure quite where that came from, but I was glad I did it!

And even more glad to get productive on the assignment that’s been hanging over me for months because of my normal procrastinating apathy combined with that spell of depression I whined about a while back (hard to focus on psychology reading when you feel like a case study Winking smile)

Food today:

Breakfast: Oat bran pancake topped with bacon & egg scramble (both blurry and un-photogenic – good job you don’t come here for the food photography!!!)

P1110149

Lunch: Chicken soup (with red chillies and gf soy sauce to try and kick it up a notch)

Dinner: Roast chicken & a hard boiled egg; an un-pictured sausage showed up there too as dessert

P1110151

Weight yesterday: 143.5lbs

1 comment:

  1. that is lookiing fantastic,
    i like this and it is usefull for health.

    ReplyDelete