Saturday, 13 August 2011

Saturdays are better than Fridays…

How is everybody today? I’m feeling a bit better myself, despite not managing to train or walk today.

We watched The Girl Who Played with Fire this afternoon – great movie! I think after seeing the last one I’ll have to read the books, but I want to wait until then because I actually quite like having to try to figure out what’s going on while I watch (despite being a person who, when reading a physical book rather than an e-book, almost always reads the end before the middle…)

Food today: Quite a lot!

Breakfast: Peanut flour pancakes with yoghurt and smooth peanut butter

P1100951

Lunch: Tofu-vegetable soup with 2 gf rolls – one plain, one made into a hard-boiled egg sandwich

P1100952

Dinner: Socca pizza topped with vegetables, baked tofu & goat’s cheese; served with salad

P1100956

Snacks: Rice pudding, pistachios & cashews, and dried fruit

 

Weight: 145.1lbs

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a delicious day to me :)

    I'm glad I'm not the only one that reads books in that order...or lack of it!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete