Thursday, 18 August 2011

Rain, rain everywhere rain...

This morning I woke at 3:30, fell asleep again and was woken by my alarm. I more or less fell out of bed and staggered to the bathroom making excuses to avoid training... then I somehow persuaded myself that it would be just about possible to last through 20 - 25 minutes and stuffed myself into training gear... when I hit the elliptical I found myself setting a 40 minute program, completing that, and following it with a couple of planks (hate!) and some (not many) practice squats, lunges and Arnold presses. However I think my body is unlikely to fall for that sort of trick again, it can be self destructive but isn't usually stupid... ; -)

No lunchtime walk due to the aforementioned rain. It's been really gloomy and dark all day, with that persistent kind of rain that looks like it could, if it chose, keep it up for days...

Food today :

Breakfast: overnight oats with Greek yoghurt & Apple & peach baby food + a pack of melon

Lunch: salad with feta cheese & defrosted soy beans

Dinner: tofu veg soup with added extra veg and a gf roll with LC



Snacks: blueberries, Greek yoghurt with 4 dried apricots, and an apple

Weight: 146.6 lbs





Stay Healthy
Chrissie

1 comment:

  1. Grim weather here as well, blah...

    I woke up just before 4 this morning and was just lying awake. First time in ages that I wasn't scared out of my skin by the alarm!

    ReplyDelete