Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Wednesday

I was woken by my alarm this morning - you know how I love that... I was quite literally still trying to force my eyes open when I got onto the elliptical... instead of watching the TV while I trained I carried on with the Game of Thrones series... still loving it!

At lunchtime I went for a walk complete with heavy rucksack. It was glorious sunshine and the town seemed a happy place... I guess I was just feeling cheerful! It's weird, I was really hungry all morning and managed (just about) not to go nuts, but at the same time, despite being bored, felt relatively good - I'm not used to that!


Food today :

Breakfast: gf overnight oats with blueberries, strawberries, raisins and raspberries, served with soy milk and whey

Lunch: Salad with tofu and hard boiled egg followed by a gf chocolate orange brownie

Dinner: Roasted red pepper stuffed with the last buckwheat / feta salad with a leafy salad


Snacks: Greek yoghurt with honey; dried fruit




Stay Healthy
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment