Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Wednesday

I didn't train this morning as I slept less well and was tired when my alarm woke me. I think I will be happy to train every other day this week and then hopefully get back to normal next week.
At lunchtime I went for a walk / shopping expedition to Broadmead & the farmers market.
As you will see below, I bought a treat at the farmers market. I don't feel guilty as it was lovely, light, and didn't trigger any bingeing behaviour but I realise I've been leaning heavily on the sweet stuff lately & to be honest I (with my brain, if not my appetite) prefer to spend my calories more nutritionally than that - so I think its time to cut back on that sort of thing. After the weekend, because I'm having a family barbecue (in the rain according to current forecasts) on Saturday & have some baking planned!

Food today :
Breakfast: gf overnight oats with blueberries, strawberries, Goji berries and raspberries, served with soy milk and whey, plus some gf brioche with LC and reduced sugar marmalade

P1100865

Lunch: Salad with smoked tofu, lightly steamed green beans & broccoli & mixed sweet bell peppers + a wonderful gf chocolate cupcake from the farmers market (I kid you not – the best cupcake I ever had, gf or not!)

IMAG0070

Dinner: quorn chicken & smoked tofu stir fry

P1100867

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with honey & dried fruit
Weight: 144.25lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment