Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Wednesday

Well, I did manage to train (ellipticize) again this morning. I know it should've been resistance training of some kind but I was.fighting the desire to not bother at all so I decided it was more important to do something - anything - than to try to force myself to do something specific. Baby steps!
At lunchtime it wasn't quite raining so I went for a walk that turned into a shopping expedition - Waitrose for groceries so I could experiment for dinner, and The White Stuff for some probably unnecessary clothes in their summer sale. The staff were so nice it was almost scary...

It was raining by the time I left work so I didn’t walk this evening either. I would have liked to do so, but I’m not a masochistic!

Food today :
Breakfast: gf overnight oats with blueberries, blackberries, Goji berries and raspberries, served with soy milk and topped with Greek yoghurt.

Lunch: chicken & vegetable soup and a chunk of flaxseed focaccia spread with LC

P1100847

Dinner: zucchini pasta with tomatoes & basil cream sauce & crunchy broccoli-raisin salad

P1100848P1100849

Weight:

5 comments:

  1. that's true as for doing something is far better than to convicing oneself to do.

    dental implant Portland

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post........

    Great Post! This blog is ever amazing. Thanks
    Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's great, i like it most the recipes of the foods. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete